Enterprise Radio is joined by Veronica Smith, founder of Impact Brands, Inc., a consultancy and advisory firm that specializes on strategic planning, analysis, and assessment in areas such as community and economic growth, community engagement, revitalization, and community engagement.
Enterprise Radio’s episode is produced in collaboration with Author Channel.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Veronica Smith discuss the following:
- What does economic growth look like and what do they mean for communities?
- Which long-term challenges still have an impact on communities?
- Are we doing it wrong when it comes to creating and maintaining healthy communities? It is who’s job to create, sustain and build healthy communities?
- What is the best school of thought to support communities as the world recovers from the pandemic?
- What inspired you to write this book?
Veronica Smith, a woman in business, economist, and self-described Master of Community, is Veronica Smith. Smith was a Sacramento Economic Development Field veteran for 18 years. She worked in the areas of urban community policies and programs. Smith co-founded Impact Brands, Inc. in 2018. This consulting and advisory company specializes in strategic planning, analysis, and assessment. It focuses on community and economic growth, revitalization, and community engagement. Smith is also the international best-selling author of “Why Communities Are Dying: What the Unspoken Truths are about Community Revitalization Ideas and Policies in America.”
Social Media LinksThis is:
These were also popular: The Four Essential Elements of Corporate Culture
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN. The article Why Communities Are Disappear: The Unspoken Facts of Community Revitalization was originally published on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.