Steven J. Anderson a sought-after speaker, author, entrepreneur, and agent for creating “Where People Mean Everything” customer service culture in organization joins Enterprise Radio.
Enterprise Radio has teamed up with Author Channel for this episode.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Steven J. Anderson discuss the following:
- Why, in this time of change – bad and good – impacting millions of people and their careers and lives – did you decide to write on this particular topic – service in business and in life? This is why it’s important. Why is this important?
- What was your father’s influence on your business philosophy and your service philosophy? Please tell us about your dad.
- One lesson in The Bicycle Book jumped right out because it’s unexpected, to say the least. It’s a moment that feels like a catastrophe, when it happens, that your dad shows you what is an opportunity for a major win in customer relations. How in the world is breaking a nice lady’s window good, now bad, and what’s the takeaway for people in business here and now?
- Another surprise right in there, is what your Dad tells you – and you tell us – about Customer Satisfaction. And why isn’t that enough? Is it possible to reach the next level by doing the same thing as you but failing to succeed?
- There’s a through line you talk about in The Bicycle Book – Where People Mean Everything. This ties your dad together and a message about what service means. It is a promise that you make first. Explain what this means to others.
- The Bicycle Book says there’s a Part Two to the Promise. It was the first time you delivered papers that your Dad taught it to you. Discuss this, and what your paper route taught you.
Steven J. Anderson is a sought-after speaker, author, entrepreneur, and agent for creating “Where People Mean Everything” customer service culture in organization. Over a dozen of his businesses have been founded by Anderson, such as Total Patient Service Institute (Crown Council), Dental Warranty Corporation and others. These organizations and people are able to achieve the best performance and highest productivity. Anderson has been named “Businessman of the Year” by Excellence in Dentistry and has been an “Entrepreneur of the Year” finalist.
His philanthropic efforts include being a co-founder of the Smiles for Life Foundation, which has raised and donated over $40 million to children’s charitable projects around the world, as well as the founder of Eagle University, which helps high school and college students get a 7-year head start on their career.
Anderson’s previous books include Nearly Everything I learned in Kindergarten Screwed Me Up!, The Culture of Success – 10 Natural Laws for Creating the Place Where Every¬one Wants to Work, and The 13 Biggest Mistakes Parents Make. Anderson has published hundreds of articles in industry magazines and created a vast library of video and audio learning programs. Two monthly shows he hosts are viewed worldwide by thousands of people who want to increase productivity and profit.
Steven J. Anderson lives with his six daughters, one son and wife in Texas.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by people.
Steven J. Anderson, author of Where People Are Everything originally appeared on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.