Cameron McCarthy is the CEO and co-founder of WeStock. This Techstars-backed company allows shoppers to vote on products that they would like to be in store, joins Enterprise Radio.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Cameron McCarthy discuss the following:
- Let me know about your past.
- WeStock is what?
- You pioneered a concept/platform call Crowdstocking – what is that and how does this work?
- WeStock and Crowdstocking offer CPG Brands and consumers a wealth of benefits.
- This was how you discovered that it is an essential tool for CPG manufacturers to place brands on shelves. How do consumers find these brands?
- Does anyone do Crowdstocking too?
- WeStock’s future?
- Which of your clients are you currently working with?
- What advice would you give someone looking to launch a company – know the space; have passion and experience or all of the above?
Cameron McCarthyHe is the current CEO and co-founder at WeStock. Techstars-backed, WeStock allows shoppers to easily vote on the products they would like to see in store. It has grown steadily since its inception in 2019. The platform now supports over 400 brands with 70,000 customers. Now, they are expanding to retail. They create product sets which are fully curated and curated by local shoppers. Crowdstocking is a process that allows for the creation of product sets by local shoppers. The company plans on being in five areas before the end.
Cameron served previously as Delighted By Hummus’ sales director. There, he helped grow the brand to nearly 7,000 stores, which included Costco, Target and Aldi. Cameron worked on both the brand and distribution sides of WeStock’s retail sales before starting WeStock.
Cameron is passionate about emerging brands, and the future retail landscape. He discusses this weekly on The Shelf-Made Podcast.
These were also popular: CPG Store Locator Software Announced
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN published the article WeStock puts Shoppers in Charge of Their Retail Experience