Billy Roberts, CEO of Wedge Financial, the world’s first Smart Debit Card that gives you the power to earn more every time you spend joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Financial Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Billy Roberts discuss the following:
- What is Wedge’s unique value proposition, and what inspired you to start the company?
- What are the advantages of using Wedge opposed to a traditional debit card?
- How does Wedge help users become better at spending, saving and investing?
- How can a platform like Wedge change the world?
- What does the future look like for Wedge?
Billy Roberts is the CEO of Wedge Financial Inc., the first smart debit card that lets users pay for everyday purchases with any asset. Founded in 2021, the fintech startup is the first of its kind for offering the ability to use assets for everyday spending, giving users the ability to benefit from market movements of over 4,000 different stocks, ETFs and cryptocurrencies. Previous to Wedge, Billy founded ReStream Solutions, a data-driven oilfield solutions company for the exploration and production industry.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: How Businesses Can Thrive in a Deeply Politicized World
The post Wedge, the world’s first smart debit card appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.