Jeremy Tillman, the Founder and CEO of TrainUp.com, the web’s largest training marketplaces offering career development and skills courses from the individual to the corporate level joins Enterprise Radio.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Jeremy Tillman discuss the following:
- What’s TrainUp.com, and how can people and businesses use it?
- Right now, America is going through what many have coined “The Great Resignation”. How can businesses deal with this? And, even better, how can they reverse it?
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion (D-EI-I) are another hot buzzword. What can businesses do to ensure they’re doing more than lip service? TrainUp.comHelp companies with DEI training
- Virtualization of learning was a trend that has continued to this day. How can companies maximize their ability to provide training to employees they can do at home?
- The one criticism of virtual learning is that it can be a bit passive at times or people can claim they’ve taken it by just leaving it on in the background. Let’s see how it works TrainUp.comYou can make it more engaging.
Jeremy TillmanHe is passionate about encouraging growth via education and technology. Tillman’s first entrepreneurial adventure began when he was still in college at the University of Alabama Huntsville. Solarchrome was his co-founding company that developed online storefronts to help small business owners. Tillman graduated with honors and continued his studies with SMU’s Cox School of Business entrepreneurship series. Tillman was promoted from Solarchrome to the position of Internet Systems Architect at Trinity Consultants. This includes managing both their own internal web properties and those for clients. To meet the increasing demand for centralized training technology resources, he created TrainUp.com. TrainUp.com offers web-based talent management, advanced learning and performance solutions. He is its principal architect.
TrainUp.com is the web’s largest training marketplace. The site has trained over 50,000 people, many of them from the Fortune 500. TrainUp.com has partnered with top industry players such as SkillPath (Global Knowledge), Skillsoft and Skillsoft to create over 300,000 in-person training events, along with 20,000 videos and courses online.
TrainUp.com is also known for creating customized learning, talent, and performance management solutions. The company has created technology and training solutions that can be used to build, track, manage, assess, and evaluate enterprise-wide initiatives in large companies.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many:To Successful Entrepreneur and Inventor from Realtor
The post Upskilling, Maintaining, and Modernizing the Workforce with TrainUp.com’s Jeremy Tillman appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.