Steven Strombeck, Founder and CEO at SafeHandles, a leading manufacturer of self-cleaning products joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Steven Strombeck discuss the following:
- Where were you when you came up with the “aha” moment that led to creating SafeHandles?
- Your background was in real estate, not in manufacturing, how did you have the confidence to jump into such a new, unknown territory?
- Is there any advice you can give people with an idea for a new product?
- You have many products in your company. What are the best ways to know when the time is right to add a product to your line?
- What is the most rewarding part of entrepreneurship for you?
Summary: There are so many unseen dangers when it comes to health with the Human Coronavirus as a prime example. It’s important to take action on the preventative measures, like the self-cleaning EPA approved products we manufacture.
Steve Strombeck, the Founder and CEO of SafeHandles, is changing the world one doorknob at a time. Steve is a problem solver with a passion to help people. He has also built his company of eight years with integrity and an eye for excellence.
He set out to create self-cleaning facilities and led his talented team in creating a product that achieves that goal. There are many innovative products in the pipeline, including self-cleaning pens, antimicrobial adhesives and self-cleaning shopping cart handles.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Conducting a Business Case: How to Reveal Hidden ROI in Cloud-Based Inventory Management
The post This Entrepreneur is Redefining What it Means to be Clean appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.