Richard Obscure, who serves as Pennsylvania Banking and Securities Secretary and writer of his new guide An Illustrated Enterprise Historical past of the USA joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in affiliation with the Writer Channel.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & visitor Richard Obscure focus on the next:
- What has the function of presidency been in enterprise via time?
- What has been the function of banks in enterprise via time?
- Individuals suppose financialization is a latest phenomenon it isn’t.
- How does actual property determine into U.S. historical past?
- Has something essentially modified about enterprise?
- What’s the way forward for enterprise?
Richard Obscure serves as Pennsylvania Banking and Securities Secretary. Previous to his 2020 appointment, he was managing associate of Gabriel Investments and chair of The Governor’s Woods Basis, a nonprofit philanthropic group. Beforehand, he was co-founder, chairman and CEO of Vitality Plus, an electrical energy and pure gasoline firm. Obscure was additionally co-founder and CEO of two banks and founding father of the financial knowledge service Tychos. His new guide is An Illustrated Enterprise Historical past of the USA (College of Pennsylvania Press, Might 21, 2021).
Web site: https://richardvague.com
Individuals additionally listened to this: As Staff Return to the Workplace, Leaders Must Make FUN a Precedence
The put up The Story of U.S. Enterprise Is the Story of Actual Property appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Community – EPN.