Enterprise Radio is joined by Tamika S. Thomas (author of The Sensitive Stone, A Transformative Journey to Finding Your Inner Rock), a worldwide bestseller that has been translated into four languages.
Enterprise Radio has teamed up with Author Channel for this episode.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Deanne De Vries discuss the following:
- Why did you decide to publish the book?
- How can you tell if you’re too sensitive?
- Which are the most harmful habits that can lead to?
- How can I control my emotions so that I have more power and not be controlled by them?
- How do you find your inner rock? What can you do to find and affirm your inner rock?
- Do you have any suggestions for people sensitive to your feelings?
Tamika S. Thomas, bestselling author and writer of fiction, non-fiction and content creator, is also a personal development coach. Her books include The Sensitive Stone – A Transformative Journey to Finding Your Inner RockIt was a top international bestseller across four categories in multiple countries. Thomas also contributed to Flawless-Living Magazine’s Love and Lifestyle section. Her role as content creator is to help clients create compelling images through the power words.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many: How to Do Business in Africa With Dr. Deanne Devries
The Sensitive Stone: Tamika Thomas was originally published on Enterprise Podcast network – EPN.