Erik Wenstone, Principal/Vice President and Real Estate Practice Group Leader at CMR Risk & Insurance Services, a San Diego based risk management and insurance brokerage joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Erik Wenstone discuss the following:
- When it comes to insurance and specifically insurance for real estate owners, there seems to be a continuous spike in the premium rates along with changes in coverages. How come?
- What is a “hard market” and what does that mean to insurance buyers in your space?
- What is the driving force as you see it behind this “hard market”?
- Where do you specifically see “capacity” shrinking?
- Do you see the insurance sector taking action to reduce risk? Are you seeing a dependence on the insureds or a step up in insurance?
- What is the role of the brokers in helping their clients navigate the changing landscape?
- Is there any pushback to the changing landscape?
- Finally, where do you see the future? Is there anything you can see that would make you believe this difficult market will end soon?
Erik Wenstone specializes in the design and placement of overall insurance programs with an emphasis on risk management as a long-term solution to overall risk expenses.
Erik’s years of experience in recognising the unique risks within target industries allows him to work closely with his clients and create an effective plan to reduce or eliminate that risk. CMR partners with him across the nation, and he maintains the same risk management approach. Erik reviews and places all lines of coverage that he feels are critical to financing the exposure including, but not limited to property, casualty, environmental, professional, cyber and executive risk lines.
Erik is a 20-year veteran of the insurance industry. He joined CMR in 2007 and was a Vice President as well as Principal. CMR’s growth and vision is his responsibility. He ensures that CMR remains client-centric, putting our clients needs first.
Linkedin: linkedin.com/company/cmr-risk-&-insurance services
People also listened to this: Understanding Branding: Five Reasons Why Your Brand is Your Biggest Asset
The post The Insurance Hard Market and Real Estate: What’s Going On? Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.