Alex Chace, a Senior Director at APTelecom, a digital infrastructure consulting agency that makes a speciality of growing connectivity in established and rising markets across the globe joins Enterprise Radio.
Hear to host Eric Dye & visitor Alex Chace talk about the next:
- What sort of demand development are you seeing within the submarine cable area?
- digital infrastructure from a utility perspective like water and electrical energy, what sort of innovation are you seeing in inexperienced expertise?
- What’s the atmosphere for partnership within the digital infrastructure trade?
- Whereas information has been largely centralized through the years, do you see the current developments in nations desirous to retailer their information domestically resulting in decentralization in information facilities?
- Now I perceive you want to obtain a objective of going from a $10 million income enterprise to $100 million by 2030 or sooner?
Alex Chace is Senior Director at APTelecom, a digital infrastructure consulting agency that makes a speciality of growing connectivity in established and rising markets across the globe. Chace directs content material supply for APTelecom initiatives and programming that promotes resilient networks for cost-effective subsea techniques. Chace joined APTelecom in 2021 as Supervisor East Asia Pacific (EAS). He just lately was a moderator at Datacloud Nordics 2022 in Oslo and shall be doing so once more at Telecom Evaluate Leaders’ Summit 2022 in Dubai.
Chace is an Honors Graduate from Bryant College incomes a bachelor’s diploma in Enterprise Administration in 2020. He accomplished the Bryant Graduate College of Enterprise Administration MBA in 2021 specializing in Worldwide Enterprise.
Web site: https://aptelecom.com
Social Media Hyperlinks:
Folks additionally listened to this: Serving to Small Enterprise House owners Navigate Retirement Plan Choices
The publish The Growth of Digital Infrastructure appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Community – EPN.