John Feloni is an author, speaker, investor expert, and entrepreneur. He also serves as the CEO and Founder of Stock Squirrel, Inc., a FinTech company that democratizes stock ownership. Enterprise Radio. His new book is The Covenant Secret: An Inspirational Tale About Uncovering the 7 Master Keys of Wisdom and Wealth.
Enterprise Radio has teamed up with Author Channel for this episode.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest John Feloni discuss the following:
- The Covenant Secret: How did it come about?
- What are the ” 7 Master Keys” and what are the benefits a person will experience from them?
- Why would you tell a story in order to illustrate these concepts?
- Is your business book for only businesspeople?
- Are there any myths keeping people from reaching their potential?
- How has business changed such that it’s not solely about money?
- In the end, your book will be about relationships, people, and what people and relationships have shaped you life and career.
- The business question about which is more important: money or people, was brought up. What are your thoughts?
- What does a Covenant relationship look like?
John Feloni is an author, entrepreneur, speaker, investment expert, and the founder and CEO of Stock Squirrel, Inc., a new FinTech that democratizes stock ownership. He’s the coauthor of the bestseller, The Fall of the House of Hutton, the story of the fall of the Wall Street powerhouse, EF Hutton. His new book is The Covenant Secret: An Inspirational Tale About Uncovering the 7 Master Keys of Wisdom and Wealth.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many:You can get perfect sleep by following these steps: Morning, noon, and night.
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN published The 7 Covenant Principles: The Key to Great Relationships.