James Spivey, Principle of Enterprise Sales at Cloud Inventory®, whose mobile-first applications empower organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field joins Enterprise Radio.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest James Spivey discuss the following:
- According to my understanding, many people working in this industry were affected by recent government mandates. Could you please tell us more?
- Sounds like there are serious concerns around security and government mandates driving these businesses toward greater visibility over their materials. I’m curious what else you’re seeing in the industry.
- Cloud Inventory helps these companies use their money more effectively.
- You mentioned that many of these Telecom companies have large service organizations. Can you talk a little bit about that side of the house?
- Can you tell us how companies can improve their FTFR to get closer to that best in class 90%?
As Principal of Enterprise Sales, James Spivey is passionate about helping Cloud Inventory® customers uncover operational efficiencies through increased visibility. Spivey’s career began in IT Infrastructure and Networking, before moving to Supply Chain. Sales and Process Management to Logistics and Warehouse Control, Spivey has over 25 years of experience selling and implementing solutions that increase visibility, reduce carrying costs, accelerate inventory turns, and improve profitability.
These were also popular: NEW WAY TO GO DIGITAL: From EDGE To ENTERPRISE
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN first published TELECOM: Overcoming Pivotal Moments