Matt HouwelingIt is the Founding Partner and Director of Property Advocacy Group Enterprise Radio joins from Sydney, Australia. At Property Advocacy Group, they help intelligent engineers (And others) Secure their dream houses and increase their wealth
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Matt HouwelingThe following topics are discussed:
- Please tell me your passion(s).
- Was it your desire to be a Mechatronic Engineer when you first started?
- Today, every industry and every business are being disrupted. How did you prepare yourself to transition from ‘mechatronic engineer’ to an entrepreneur and property buyers advocate?
- Explain what you now do and what set’s you apart as a property buyers advocate?
- Is there any advice that you could give to someone just beginning with a new idea?
- Mentors and coaches are crucial for your personal growth as well as the success of your business.
Hi, I am Matt Houweling.
In my former life, I was a AMechatronics engineer, with passion for property and real estate development. Now I help intelligent engineers and others secure their dreams homes and increase their wealth via property investment.
After 16 years of engineering success, I decided to take the leap and apply my knowledge in real estate.
The process of buying a home can seem overwhelming. It is time-consuming and exhausting to search the ever-changing real estate market.
As an engineer, my expertise stems from years of research and analysis. To help home buyers make smart decisions, I use these market insights to uncover meaningful information.
Trust is one of the most precious commodities. And as a Property Buyer’s Advocate, I provide honest and educated consultancy that prioritises buyers’ confidence above all.
The Property Advocacy Group we help intelligent engineers (And Other people )Secure their dream houses and increase their wealth
Matt is available for you to connect: https://linkedin.com/in/matthouweling
These were also popular: Social Media Marketing: The New Rules
Matt Houweling’s post Securing Your Dream Home appeared first on Enterprise podcast Network – EPN.