David Klein the President and Co-Founder, of Inspectorio, a quality, compliance and production tracking solution provider joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest David Klein discuss the following:
- Inspectorio uses artificial intelligence to help companies with supply chain and related issues. Can you explain the ways in which artificial intelligence helps drive the global supply chain?
- Numerous issues, from the pandemic to labor shortages, have plagued global trade. What advice or predictions do you have as an industry expert on how to improve this critical situation?
- You come from a social impact-focused background, as I understand you served as the head of Inclusive Projects for United Nations. How does a background such as this translate to your work as co-founder of a supply chain and compliance enterprise?
- Your company appears to be focused on the manufacturer as well as the delivery ecosystem. Why is the product maker such an important part of the supply chain and transportation process?
- What are your major trend predictions for global trade and the supporting supply chain function over the next 2-5 years?
David Klein is Co-Founder and President of Inspectorio, a company helping brands, retailers, manufacturers and suppliers manage risk through digitized quality and compliance programs and is used by over 7,000+ customers globally. In David’s current role he leads Product, Implementation and Customer Success. In his past role, he was the Head of Inclusive Projects for the United Nations. David holds a Master’s Degree in International Development from Cornell University, Ithaca, NY.
Social Media Links:
YouTube: CLICK HERE
WeChat: CLICK HERE
People also listened to this: Kiki Milk, the first organic plant milk for kids
The post Revenue Runway – Impacts and Trends for the Global Supply Chain appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.