Enterprise Radio is joined by Karee Laing (CEO of the award-winning branding agency Studio Brand Collective) in Houston.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Karee Laing discuss the following:
- Could you briefly tell our audience about your life and the inspiration behind Studio Brand Collective?
- How did you conquer the obstacles and challenges that came your way in your journey to entrepreneurship?
- Have you got any advice for entrepreneurs who want to pursue their dreams?
- Studio Brand Collective is different from all other marketing and branding agencies. What’s the secret sauce?
- Are there any additional insights, tips or suggestions you would like to share with the audience?
- If they have a need for branding, how can we help them contact us?
Karee is the Principal and Chief Executive Officer of Studio Brand (SB), a Houston headquartered design + digital marketing agency. With offices in Houston and Detroit, Studio Brand focuses on providing results-driven marketing solutions to businesses in the restaurant/hospitality, government, and professional services industry. Houston Business Journal named Karee one of their Top 40 Leaders Under 40, and as a Woman Who Means Business in the last several years. She is a Goldman Sachs 10K Small Business Scholar and listed as one of Digital World’s Top 50 Most Influential People in Marketing.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many: Upskilling, Maintaining, and Modernizing the Workforce with TrainUp.com’s Jeremy Tillman
Enterprise Podcast Network (EPN) published Results-driven Market Solutions with Karee Lasing.