Elie Y. Katz the President & CEO of National Retail Solutions (NRS) a subsidiary of IDT (NYSE: IDT) joins Enterprise Radio. NRS provides a credit card processing network, point-of-sale system and a payment gateway to nearly 17,000 retailers in the US.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Elie Y. Katz discuss the following:
- Tell us about your background and how your came to create National Retail Solutions (NRS)
- We would love to hear about your services or products, and our clients.
- Your company offers an Out of Home Retail Media Network called NRS Digital Media which I understand is point of sale advertising tool that helps brands sell product and drives consumer awareness, how does it work and why is this successful?
- You talk about the Convenience Culture – what is that exactly and how does the NRS Media serve that consumer as well as the retailer?
- You have to wonder how you came up with the idea for NRS Digital Media, which aims at reaching consumers and serving brands.
- It is important to have valuable insights about store behavior and buys. Are you willing or able to sell these data for retailers and brands looking to understand current market conditions?
Elie Y. Katz is President & CEO of National Retail Solutions (NRS). National Retail Solutions was founded by him seven years ago. He brought with him many years of executive experience from different companies in various industries. National Retail Solutions is a subsidiary IDT (NYSE IDT) that provides a variety of a Point of SaleNetwork and credit card processing system that services nearly 17,000 independently owned retailers in the US.
Elie also serves as Deputy Mayor in Teaneck, NJ. He previously held the office of Mayor. He is also responsible for managing real estate (commercial, mixed usage and land), and food establishments (thirteen restaurants, bakeries and take-out). Elie is a businessman with a good understanding of how to generate revenue, invest, and lead business growth from acquisition through exit.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many: The Pressure for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses to Maintain Sales & Use Tax has Intensified
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN published the post Out of Home Digital Retail Media Networks Meet Today’s Needs.