Wikipedia Specialist and Content Strategist Kendall Leeper from To The Point Collaborative joins Enterprise Radio. Kendall has counseled corporate, nonprofit, and individual clients, helping them improve and update their Wikipedia articles.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kendall Leeper discuss the following:
- What is ‘notability’ in the world of Wikipedia and why should I care?
- How valuable is being in Wikipedia?
- I have a large social media following. Will that make it easier for me to get in Wikipedia?
- Is there a single mistake that companies and individuals make in trying to index Wikipedia?
- What are Wikipedia’s volunteers and how can they become part of it?
Kendall Leeper is a Wikipedia strategist who has counseled corporate, nonprofit, and individual clients, helping them improve and update their Wikipedia articles. Recently she helped poet and lyricist Larry Beckett get noticed by a British media company, and added best-selling author Julie Lythcott-Haims to the platform.
Kendall previously worked as a project manager and in strategic planning. Kendall is a singer in the Portland-based group Bleuphonk. She also enjoys listening to local music, watching birds and taking trips with Auggie, their dog.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: This Entrepreneur is Redefining What it Means to be Clean
The post Notability in the World of Wikipedia appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.