Frank MyCroft, Co-Founder and CEO of Booster, the company that delivers fuel–including renewables–to fleets in the last mile economy, as well as to consumers joins the Green Business Podcast.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Frank MyCroft discuss the following:
- What is the greatest challenge facing the U.S. in the area of energy transition?
- What is Booster’s role in facilitating the energy transition?
- When it comes to labor, it’s no secret that qualified truck drivers are in short supply. How can Booster help you hire for highly-demanding jobs?
- What changes are you expecting to see over the next five to ten years in terms of energy and transportation?
- You can share the story of a customer who has gone through the energy transition.
- A CEO is responsible for many different groups (your own family, your employees, your customers, and your investors). Would you like to share your advice on how to prioritise your time?
Frank MycroftBooster’s CEO and co-founder is Mycroft. Booster provides fuels, including renewables, to both fleets and customers in the United States. Mycroft previously worked for NASA and Boeing as a rocket scientist. His role as Vice President for Strategy at Planetary Resources was also an important one. This robotics company hoped to explore the space environment and mine asteroids. Mycroft, Tyler Raugh and Diego Netto co-founded Booster Fuels.
Social Media Links
These were also popular: Renewable Energy’s Future
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN published the post Navigating Last Mile Energy Transition