Angela Reddock Wright is a former labor and employment lawyer who has become a mediator and arbitrator. She also investigates Title IX issues and works with Enterprise Radio. Her new book, Workplace Transformed: 7 Crucial Lessons from the Global Pandemic – Moving Beyond COVID-19 and Embracing the New Future of Work.
Enterprise Radio’s latest episode is in association with Author Channel.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Angela Reddock-Wright discuss the following:
- We want to know why the book was written and which key messages you took away.
- Which are the major and most lasting workplace changes that COVID has brought about?
- What can employers do to keep workers motivated and productive as more and more workers shift to a hybrid job?
- How do employers deal with employers who are embracing a 40 hour week of work from home?
- What advice do you have for employers looking to navigate the changing dynamics and landscape of remote work? These tools make it easier to manage your employees. But do they actually work? Are they engaging enough to take over the workplace atmosphere?
Angela Reddock Wright is the expert in employment law, and any issues or trends that relate to modern work environments.
Angela Reddock Wright began her career as a legal and media analyst more than 20 years ago. She was recognized as the leading attorney for the family of the victim of a university sorority-hazing wrongful death case and then later as the lead lawyer in a personal injuries case involving another university hazing victim.
Since then, Reddock-Wright’s expertise as a leading media and legal analyst has expanded to include her providing legal commentary and being a “go-to” media expert on employment and labor law issues, the latest trends and developments in the workplace, and cases on college and university campuses, including the following:
- Covid-19 & the Workplace
- Discrimination & Harassment in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment, Sexual Abuse & Assault
- Employee Activism, Union & Labor Organizing
- Hazing & Bullying in Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Human Resources Trends & Issues
Currently, her new book, The WorkPlace Transformed, 7 Crucial Lessons From The Global Pandemic, just recently hit the shelves and is published by Red Penguin Books, is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and where most books are sold.
Angela Reddock Wright, a long-time employee and employer consultant, shares her expertise in helping to build healthy and dynamic workplaces.
In recent years, Reddock-Wright has delivered thoughtful and practical legal insights and commentary on many of America’s most prominent legal cases and workplace issues. From the impac Questt of #COVID-19 and the workplace, issues of race discrimination in the workplace resulting from George Floyd’s death and the rise of the Black Lives Matter Movement, sexual harassment in the workplace resulting from the Harvey Weinstein case (along with others) and the re-igniting of the #MeToo movement, and the impact of politics in the workplace, including the presidential impeachment and U.S. Supreme Court senate confirmation hearings, among other topics.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many:Stacey Hall: The New ABCs of Sales
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN published the post Moving Beyond COVID-19: Embracing The New Future of Work.