Cisco Adler, Founder, and CEO at NoCap, a platform, and promoter of premium live stream concerts and innovative experiences that gives fans around the world access to incredible performances and an unlimited capacity joins the eMusician Podcast Show.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Cisco Adler discuss the following:
- How did NoCap come to be and why was it started?
- How did the name ‘NoCap’ come about?
- What was your resume before you became one of NoCap’s founding members?
- NoCap is different from all other live streaming platforms.
- How does NoCap’s future look?
- Would you recommend any other people who are looking for advice on starting a business in tech, music or the related areas?
Cisco Adler, Founder & CEO of NoCap Shows got his start in the music industry at a young age and is a Grammy-nominated producer and musician. Adler was inspired by the COVID epidemic that decimated the music industry in 2020 to create venues-based virtual shows where fans could interact and watch their favourite performers. NoCap Shows is a partner with Travis Barker and Machine Gun Kelly.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many: Singer – Songwriter, Brooke Moriber, Uses Music as Her Healing Power
The post Meet Musician Cisco Adler’s Newest Venture: NoCap appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.