Enterprise Radio features Jason Perez, CEO of YARDZ. This is the most trusted technology platform for general contractors and construction companies to manage their rented or owned assets.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Jason Perez discuss the following:
- What is the management of rented and own assets for construction companies? Do they do it efficiently?
- What are the ramifications of not having a handle on the status of your equipment – rented or owned – both financially and operationally?
- What makes the YARDZ platform different from other ways of managing equipment?
- It looks as though the Infrastructure Bill will soon pass some form. Construction activity is sure to continue rising in the U.S.
- Is there any vertical market other than construction that would benefit from a platform as YARDZ instead of just the construction industry?
Jason PerezYARDZ is cofounded by Perez. Perez is the CEO and oversees all aspects of strategic planning for the company, as the organization expands in size and scope. Perez started the Veritas Group before establishing YARDZ. This consulting and management company had great success in mission critical areas. He was previously the Southeast Region Construction Manager at Syska Hennely Group. He is currently an Ambassador for The Marine Raider Foundation and has served on several boards.
These were also popular:Gaming technology: How it can be used to help entrepreneurs and enterprise businesses better communicate with customers
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN. The article Managing rented or owned assets in a smart way appeared first.