Paul Campaniello is VP Global Marketing for Login VSI. He maximizes end-user experiences in all digital workspaces and joins Enterprise Radio.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guests Paul Campaniello discuss the following:
- Can you give us the high-level rundown of your company’s technology offerings?
- Can you share some examples that show how unique your products are when talking about product solutions? Which are your distinguishing factors?
- Pandemics have shifted towards working at home. This is what you think. What has that meant for your business?
- Are there any suggestions or tricks that people can use to prepare themselves for what might happen next?
- Are workers going to decide if they will return to work after this event passes? Or is it possible that a large or small percentage of employees will want to stay at home. Is there an alternative that saves money?
Paul CampanielloLogin VSI’s Vice President for Global Marketing is he. He is responsible for global marketing and communications, including GTM strategy, sales enablement, brand management, product marketing, demand generation, and analyst & public relations. Paul is a BS/MBA holder from Bentley University.
Social Media Links:
These were also popular: Mark Tattersall discusses the importance of insurtech in today’s world
The post Login Enterprise – Testing is the New Monitoring appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.