Ted Clark, a businessman, entrepreneur, and investor with greater than 40 years’ expertise as a senior government in each private and non-private fairness owned specialty chemical corporations joins Enterprise Radio. His new e book is “Purchase and Construct CEO: Leveraging Non-public Fairness to Construct a Profitable International Enterprise”.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on affiliation with the Writer Channel.
Hear to host Eric Dye & visitor Ted Clark focus on the next:
- Why non-public fairness? Isn’t there one other method to finance a brand new enterprise?
- Past offering fairness and structuring the stability sheet, what else do non-public fairness companions carry to the enterprise?
- Why is purchase and construct a very good technique to develop a worldwide enterprise?
- Is working for personal fairness extra dangerous than working for a public firm; what are the variations?
- What do you imply while you speak about a “Purist Supervisor” and why is that this vital to purchase and construct development methods?
- You constructed Royal by means of three non-public fairness recapitalizations. How uncommon is that?
Theodore (Ted) Clark, a businessman, entrepreneur, and investor with over 40 years of expertise as a senior government in each private and non-private equity-owned specialty chemical substances corporations. Beginning as a transport clerk, he rose by means of the ranks to change into President & CEO of Merchandise Analysis & Chemical Company (PRC), a worldwide chief in plane and development sealants and coatings. His new e book, Purchase and Construct CEO: Leveraging Non-public Fairness to Construct a Profitable International Enterprise (Dudley Court docket Press, Sept. 13, 2022), chronicles Clark’s 14-year journey on this planet of high-stakes, high-rewards enterprise.
Web site: https://tedclarkauthor.com
Social Media Hyperlinks:
Folks additionally listened to this: The Pink Zone and 5 12 months Rule
The put up Leveraging Non-public Fairness to Construct a Profitable International Enterprise appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Community – EPN.