Ted Clark, a businessman, entrepreneur, and investor with more than 40 years’ experience as a senior executive in both public and private equity owned specialty chemical companies joins Enterprise Radio. His book is “Shipping Clerk to CEO: The Power of Curiosity, Will, and Self-Directed Learning”.
Enterprise Radio has teamed up with Author Channel for this episode.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Ted Clark discuss the following:
- Vision, strategy, tactics are all important to achieve success.
- What drives people?
- Mentoring and mentorship are so important in living a happy life.
- How is trust earned and given?
- In order to be successful over the long-term, it is crucial that you have strong relationships.
- Why is servant leadership so valuable over all other types of leadership?
- What is the importance of selling both internally and externally within a high performance organization?
- Why is it important to find out what you’re learning style is?
Theodore (Ted) Clark is a businessman, entrepreneur, and investor with more than 40 years’ experience as a senior executive in both public and private equity owned specialty chemical companies. Now, he consults business leaders on private equity capital and acquisitions. His book, Shipping Clerk to CEO: The Power of Curiosity, Will, and Self-Directed Learning (Dudley Court Press, March 8, 2022), chronicles his journey from an inexperienced high school graduate starting as an entry-level shipping clerk to his rise at 42 years old to CEO, what he and his team achieved in the five years he led PRC, and the lessons he learned along the way.
Website: https://tedclarkauthor.com |
Social Media Links:
These were also popular:Ryan Close, Bartesian CEO: Nespresso mixed drinks
Enterprise Podcast Network (EPN) published Lessons learned from my journey from shipping clerk to CEO.