Enterprise Radio is joined by Dr. Murray Sabrin (PhD), who is an emeritus Professor of Finance at Ramapo College of New Jersey. His newly released book is Navigating the Boom/Bust Cycle: An Entrepreneur’s Survival Guide.
Enterprise Radio has teamed up with Author Channel for this episode.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guests Dr. Murray Sabrin discuss the following:
- Why are there booms and busts in the economy?
- How are business cycles most affecting certain sectors?
- Are there other causes for the economy’s fluctuations?
- Is the economy business cycle resistant?
- Why are policymakers making poor decisions all the time?
- Is the current bubble about to burst?
Murray Sabrin (PhD) is an emeritus Professor of Finance at Ramapo College in New Jersey. Sabrin served as the New Jersey Libertarian Party’s nominee for governor in 1997. He also twice attempted to be elected the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate. His newly released book is Navigating the Boom/Bust Cycle: An Entrepreneur’s Survival Guide.
Social Media Links:
These were also popular:Are Unrelenting Changes a Positive Thing? It Can—With These 3 Shifts
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN published the post Lessons from 200 years of booms and busts in America’s Economy.