Enterprise Radio is joined by Damien Philippon (Co-Founder, COO) and Damien Philippon (Co-Founder), Zelros delivers personal insurance advice through multiple channels.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Damien Philippon discuss the following:
- Insurance companies have a bad reputation. How can this be explained?
- Do you think brokers or carriers know enough about policyholder context to make an informed decision?
- Is it a common practice for customers to reevaluate their risks as they age?
- Are there new types of risk in a world that is constantly changing?
- What can you do to ensure your best protection?
Damien Philippon has over 20 years of experience in IT and digital software in several countries around the globe. His 10 year career as a top systems integrator was spent building his technical IT knowledge and leading complex IT projects such as ERP, CRM, and outsourcing programs. After six years of being an entrepreneur, he founded a management consultancy company. Zelros was founded six years ago by him because he believes artificial intelligence can help transform the insurance industry to be more customer-centric. When he thinks about all the problems facing our planet, like climate change and pandemics – he feels that Insurance is key to absorb these shocks while protecting our lives. He lives in Montreal, Quebec.
Social Media Links:
These were also popular:We might need the Grateful Giraffes to help us get on our feet again
The post Is your personalized insurance “personalized”? Enterprise Podcast Network (EPN) published the article.