Gary Guseinov CEO, RealDefense (a cyberdefense company).(security company), and also as Managing Director for International Equity Partners. International Equity Partners is a private equity fund that focuses on emerging technologies in security and marketing automation. Enterprise Radio joins them.
Enterprise Radio has teamed up with Cyber Security Channel for this episode.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Gary Guseinov discuss the following:
- Tell our listeners what RealDefense is about and how long you’ve been CEO.
- How do you add value to cybersecurity for companies under the RealDefense umbrella?
- What are you looking for when you choose security companies? What does it have in common?
- You were drawn to cybersecurity because of the following reasons: It’s a crowded space with lots of competition.
- Are you planning to work with RealDefense for 2022 or beyond?
Gary GuseinovHe is an investor and entrepreneur who started his first business right out of college. Gary is currently the CEO of RealDefense.Security Company) and also the Managing Director at International Equity Partners. This private equity firm focuses on new technologies in cybersecurity, big data analytics, and marketing automation. He serves as a mentor to 500 Startups, a venerable venture capital startup accelerator. Gary was also the Chairman and CEO of CyberDefender. He went public with the company in 2010.
Website: https://realdefen.se| https://iolo.com
Social Media Links:
These were also popular: Bastille: Cellular & RF-Based Threat Detection
International Equity Partners, an international private equity firm that is focused on developing technologies in cybersecurity appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.