Dan Rubino is the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of ImpactWayv. This new social media platform uses Dan Rubino as its CEO. that enables individuals, nonprofits, and businesses to engage, share, inspire and affect social impact on a global scale joins Enterprise Radio.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Dan RubinoThe following topics are discussed:
- How did you get started with ImpactWayv
- What is the working principle of this platform?
- Can companies leverage ImpactWayv for maximum CSR?
- Which feedback have you received thus far?
- Do you have any examples that you can point to where there was collaboration or initiative on the platform in action?
Daniel D. RubinoHe is also the Chairman, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at ImpactWayv. GCA Capital Group is his business, legal and financial advisory company in New York. He also serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. He was previously the Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of 787 Capital Group LLC. This privately held merchant bank in New York.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many: Help for small businesses with inventory requirements
The post ImpactWayv – The New Digital Marketplace for Social Impact and Sustainability appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.