Laura Adams, a Senior Analyst with USInsuranceAgents.com, who is a nationally recognized finance and insurance expert joins Enterprise Radio.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Laura Adams discuss the following:
- How can you start a business or side gig when you have a full-time job that’s paying the bills?
- What are safe ways to become an entrepreneur that don’t jeopardize your financial future?
- Are budding business owners ready to start their own businesses?
- What is the best way for self-employed to create their own retirement and insurance benefits?
- What is the difference between independent contractors and employees?
- What are some tips for side-hustlers to improve their productivity?
Laura Adams, MBA, is one of the nation’s leading finance, insurance, and small business authorities. As an award-winning author, spokesperson, and host of the top-rated Money Girl podcast since 2008, millions of readers, listeners, and loyal fans benefit from her practical advice.
Laura is an expert source of advice for the national media. Her practical guidance on financial topics can be found in TV, radio and online articles as well as printed publications. She’s been featured on most major news outlets, including ABC, Bloomberg, CBS, Consumer Reports, Forbes, Fortune, FOX, Money, MSN, NBC, NPR, NY Times, USA Today, US News, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and more.
Her goal is to enable consumers to lead healthy, rich, happy lives. She does this by making sure they make smart money choices every day, making use of all that they have and planning for the future. Her MBA was earned at the University of Florida. She lives in Vero beach, Florida.
Social Media Links:
These were also popular: Kristin Ihle Molinroli Makes the Impossible Possible
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN published the article How to prepare financially to start your own business.