Chris De Santis, an independent organizational behavior practitioner and author of his new book is “Why I Find You Irritating: Navigating Generational Friction at Work” joins Enterprise Radio.
Enterprise Radio’s latest episode is in association with Author Channel.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Chris De Santis discuss the following:
- This book is different from others in the subject area.
- What is the difference between generational and stage differences in life?
- You talk about feedback and performance appraisals in your book, you don’t care much for them, why?
- What exactly is “embracing Lopsidedness”?
- What has changed in mentoring over time and what makes young people so passionate about it?
- Which generations are affected by the hybrid workplace?
Chris De Santis, an author and speaker on organizational behavior, has over 35 years experience in working with clients at professional service firms, both nationally and internationally. In the fifteen-years that have passed, De Santis has been invited by hundreds of top U.S. legal and accounting firms to address generational issues at work, along with many major insurance companies and pharma corporations. His new book is Why I Find You Irritating: Navigating Generational Friction at Work (Amplify Publishing, May 3, 2022).
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many:Christopher K. Lopez – How to Be a Professional Hustler
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN published the post How to Use Generational Diversity to Build Better Organizations, Teams and Workplace Relationships.