Paul Cash, Founder and CEO of the multi-award-winning marketing agency, Rooster Punk, the go-to name in B2B storytelling in the United Kingdom joins Enterprise Radio. They co-authored their book with James Trezona. Humanizing B2B: A New Truth In Marketing that Will Transform Your Brand And Your Sales.
Enterprise Radio has teamed up with Author Channel for this episode.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Paul Cash discuss the following:
- In B2B we suffer Starting at a delusion, and it’s this: that buyers always act in a rational, logical and economic way. They don’t, and they never have. What’s more, in recent years the tectonic plates of B2B have shifted and its customers have evolved. They don’t just want to buy from you any more, they want to buy In you – explain this further.
- Marketing leaders have to adapt and evolve, inspire others, and innovate continuously – they require strategies that have an exponential, rather than an incremental, effect on brand and sales, and to implement them they need the new super-skills that this book teaches. Learn more.
- This book brings the different aspects of humanized B2B marketing into one place, so that B2B businesses can grow, dominate their categories, and become meaningful in today’s demanding world – explain/ discuss.
- Storytelling isn’t just another fad or even another lever in your marketing machine. In fact, it’s the oil in the machine that makes everything work better – why is Storytelling SO IMPORTANT?
- The leadership and marketing challenges of branding are not only marketing ones. We need to work really hard to onboard the c-suite so they understand the commercial value of brand building in B2B– explain this further.
Paul Cash is Founder and CEO of the multi-award-winning marketing agency, Rooster Punk, the go-to name in B2B storytelling in the United Kingdom. James Trezona, Managing Director, came to Rooster Punk from Microsoft’s UK agency. Rooster Punk worked for clients such as Cisco, Funding Circle and Samsung in order to create human connections between employees and customers. It won The Drum’s B2B Agency of the Year award in 2021. Cash and Trezona’s new book is Humanizing B2B: The New Truth in Marketing That Will Transform Your Brand and Your Sales (Practical Inspiration Publishing, April 27, 2021).
Sites: humanizingb2b.com | roosterpunk.com
Social Media Links:
These were also popular: What we can do to fix it: How shareholder primacy has broken business
Enterprise Podcast Network (EPN) published How to Make a Connection between Your Brand and Your Customer B2B.