Jeffrey A. Martinovich, First Gulf War Veteran, MBA, is the CEO of JAM Accelerator, LLC, which provides business consultancy and incubation services. Enterprise Radio welcomes him. His book is called: Just One More: The Wisdom of Bob Vukovich.
Enterprise Radio’s episode with Author Channel is available.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Jeffrey A. Martinovich discuss the following:
- Was there anything that inspired you to create this book?
- Please tell me what inspired you to choose a parable, and how it turned out for you.
- What was the purpose of this book title? Is there any significance to the title?
- What is the most important thing that people DON’T know about your subject, that they need to know?
- What would you love to see happen as a result of this book and audiobook getting out to your audience – how would you like it to impact the world?
Jeffrey A. Martinovich He is also a First Gulf War veteran, MBA, and the CEO of JAM Accelerator, LLC, which provides business consultancy and incubation services. Jeff served previously as CEO and Founder of MICG Investment Management. This is a wealth management firm that has a market capitalization in excess of $1 billion. Jeff was sentenced to 14 years in prison after he rejected three plea deals from the government following 2008’s Financial Crisis. The Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals changed his mind twice and two U.S. District Court Judges were dismissed. He was then released to home confinement in May 2020, where he can rebuild his life. His book is Just One More: The Wisdom of Bob Vukovich.
This was also heard by many:The Secrets of Professional Builders: Russ and Sky Stephens
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.