Enterprise Radio is joined by Diana Spencer, Executive Director of William G. McGowan Charitable Fund. This fund makes grants and encourages business leaders. It also advances organizations’ work through expert research.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Diana Spencer discuss the following:
- Please tell our audience the story of the McGowan Fund’s origins. Also, explain to them why the McGowan Fund’s focus on ethics leadership is relevant in light of the American crisis that will be facing American companies by 2022.
- Applying impactful and accountable “Business Ethics” in the boardroom is paramount, but how does the McGowan Fund Fellows program look to embed principles that will ensure that the notion of business ethics will not simply be a PR mission to enhancing a company’s bottom line?
- What are the McGowan Fund Fellows? Which Academic Institutions have the Fund partnered and what do you plan to do from there?
- What type of training do the Fellows receive during their tenure in the program and how are they expected to incorporate it into the remainder of their MBA curricula and throughout their daily working lives?
- With the McGowan Fund’s support, what should we expect from a new generation of business leaders?
Conclusion: The 9-5 workday is no longer the norm for many workers. We are already seeing that in order to be a successful leader over the next few decades, those who lead with empathy and ethics as their north star will not only have employers who will want to work for them, but they will increase their bottom lines in the process.
Diana Spencer is the Executive Director of the William G. McGowan Charitable Fund where she oversees the day-to-day operations of the Fund and manages the McGowan Fund’s Fellows Program which runs a wholly-unique curriculum focused on business ethics for the top MBA students in the country.
Mrs. Spencer was a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, where she held the position of Director of External Relations.
Social Media Links:
These were also popular:Alex A Molinaroli, Former CEO on Leadership Effectiveness in Modern Business
The post How the Principles of Ethical Leadership can be Trained and Embedded in 2022 MBA Programs and in the Business Leadership of Tomorrow appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.