Max Marine, CEO of Grateful Labs, a company dedicated to delivering live, group gratitude experiences that improve well-being at scale and co-founder of the Grateful Giraffes, a global NFT community of conscious leaders united by a mission to serve the common good joins Enterprise Radio.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Max Marine discuss the following:
- Why did the Grateful Giraffes start this movement and who are they?
- Why Web 3.0 & NFT community?
- How have you fared so far?
- Your roadmap: What’s next?
- What’s your business model?
- What are the best ways for listeners to join your community / movement?
Max Marine is a VC turned entrepreneur on a mission to serve the common good by making gratitude practices go viral. Max spent 7 years working in Israeli VC before founding Grateful Labs. He was first at iAngels and then at lool Ventures. Max, a CFA charterholder, also earned his MS in Investment Management and BBS in Finance from Temple University’s Fox School of Business, summa cum laude.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many:In times of turmoil, our sense of success and value is tested. Which Measures Will You Use to Assess Your Life?
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.