Every social media site will have at least one Crumbl post. This giant cookie with unorthodox toppings has taken social media by storm.
Given the peak rise in popularity, it isn’t surprising that people are now on the lookout for a way to start a Crumbl Cookie franchise. So if you are in the same boat and have been meaning to kickstart a side hustle with Crumbl, let’s get this show on the road.
This article will show you how to start a Crumbl cookie franchise.
Crumbl Cookie Franchise
Layout is the main thing you notice when you visit any Crumbl shop. The Crumbl Cookie stores feature a beautiful interior, with an open-kitchen layout. This combination, along with the ability to turn cookie gourmets, has captivated the entire world.
You can also try new toppings and flavors with their rotating weekly menu. It is impossible to get bored with the same flavors twice.
Crumbl Cookie’s business philosophy and quality are strong.
You can also read – Krispy Kreme Franchise : How To Open, Cost & More
Crumbl Cookie Franchise Cost
Crumbl Cookie Franchises are expected to cost anywhere from $227,666 to $567,833. The direct cost of opening a Crumbl Cookie franchise is approximately $25,000, while the remainder covers interiors and equipment. Based on the 2020 Crumbl Franchise Disclosure Document, the average unit volume was $1.2 Million.
We again need to reiterate that the $227,666 and $567,833 expenditure isn’t just the franchise cost. It involves the TOTAL expenditure you’d have to spend on setting up the spot to start your Crumbl franchise from scratch.
The majority of these costs go towards the initial cost to acquire enough land and space for the franchise. It is possible to expect $150,000 of liquid capital as a down payment. How much is it? Yes. But that’s a very standard price you pay to open a franchise from scratch.
This is a brief breakdown of all the costs involved in opening a Crumbl Cookie Franchise.
|Category of expenditure||Sum|
|Setup, equipment, and tech initial||Between $23,000 and $168,000|
|Fees for travel and food||Maximum $30,000|
|Needs for land and real estate||As high as $250,000|
|Three-month rental||From $17,000 to $84,000|
|Fees for professionals||From $8000 up to $15,000|
|Interior decor||As high as $100,000|
|Cost of miscellaneous openings||4000-8000|
|Setup of a computer||From $3,500 up to $8000|
|Legalities and signs||As high as $10,000|
|Further safety funds||As high as $10,000|
These numbers are only estimates. The exact location of the franchise and the type of equipment that you include are all factors which can affect the estimated numbers.
You must pay $25,000 for a franchise without discussion or thought, despite all of the costs. This is an additional payment that can’t be compromised.
Also Read – 10 Best Bubble Tea Franchise To Start Your Own Business
How can I apply to the Crumbl Cookies Franchise
Now that you have a rough estimate of the Crumbl Cookie franchise investment, it’s time we look into the application process. It’s pretty simple and involves a few essential factors you must be mindful of.
- Before you apply for Crumbl Cookie franchise, ensure your bank account is sufficient capital. This can also be shown by showcasing your assets.
- To apply for Crumbl Cookie franchise, you must possess $150,000 of liquid assets. Despite being a “bakery” franchise, it is hands down one of the most popular in the market, so you need to work accordingly.
- If you can prioritize looking at the prices of real estate, signs, licenses, permits, signage, permit, tool, and licensing requirements for a cookie franchise, it will help.
- Acceptance will depend on your business experience. So, if you don’t have any prior business experience, you are already setting yourself up for a challenge.
- Before applying to Crumbl Cookie Franchise, do your research. This is because it’s important to target a location where there is high demand. If there is no demand, there’s no point in starting the franchise.
- While doing the research, ensure that there aren’t any pre-existing Crumbl cookie franchises operational in a 10-mile radius from you. This will help you to earn higher profits and reduce your competition.
- Send your application once you’ve checked all points and confirmed that you meet the eligibility requirements.
- After reviewing the application, Crumbl Cookies Franchise Development will evaluate it. They will verify everything, and if your application stands out and meets all the requirements, you’d be approved to start working on the future franchise.
What is the cost of a Crumble Cookie Franchise?
If you didn’t know, Crumbl Cookies is run by Crumbl LLC, headquartered in Utah. It hasn’t been quite long since the first Crumbl was launched in 2017.
The gourmet bakery has been gaining immense popularity among sweet tooth lovers ever since.
There are many ways to generate revenue from owning Crumbl Cookie Franchises. In 2022, Crumbl generated total revenue of $53.4 million, experiencing a 93% growth from the previous year’s sales.
While the company didn’t perform well initially during 2018, right after its launch, the famous shot to the top when the franchise scheme was started. Crumbl’s fortunes improved after the franchise’s allied partners increased their profits and sales by an incredible 11% in a year.
How do Crumbl Cookie Franchises Benefit You?
Taking up a Crumbl Cookie franchise is, no doubt, quite expensive. But, with around half-a-million dollars to splurge, there’s a reason people are doing it without any complaints. It’s the kind of profit it generates.
Below are some reasons you might want to own a Crumbl Cookie Franchise.
It is one of the fastest-growing chains
Crumbl, despite being established in 2017 has managed to dominate the market with its innovativeness and high quality products. Crumbl has around 8-10 new franchises opening all over the world. So, it isn’t long until they further diversify their availability to their audience demographic.
Every week, it introduces a new flavor
People forget how good fast food is. Crumbl is known for its weekly rotating menu, which makes it a profitable business. As a result, customers won’t get bored with the same flavor and taste anymore.
It is trendy
Crumbl, as we said at the start of this article, has been a fashion statement, just like Starbucks. Crumbl is not only a delicious treat, but it’s also a memorable experience. Instagram and Tiktok have many Crumbl-related posts and advertisements.
This franchise has lower costs
Crumbl is a smaller bakery chain than Scooped Cookie Dough Bar with a franchise cost of only $25,000. The investment is substantial because of the additional costs.
Crumbl, which has more than 300 locations and franchises across the United States is reinventing gourmet cookies. The platform also offers in-house or app-based purchases, further streamlining the consumers’ purchase decisions. This article will answer all of your questions if you are interested in starting a Crumbl Cookie franchise.
The article How Much does it cost to start a crumbl cookie franchise? Entrepreneurship Life first published this post.