Steve Russell, Vice President of Software Engineering and an experienced supply chain leader at Cloud Inventory® joins Enterprise Radio us to discuss cloud-based cycle counting and explain its benefits in warehousing.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Steve Russell discuss the following:
- Why should companies choose cycle counting over physical inventories when it comes to warehousing?
- Is it possible to have an incorrect inventory view?
- How do you overcome the challenges that companies have when trying to complete field cycle counts?
- What are some key advantages of Cloud Inventory for cycle counting? Cloud Inventory will be the leader in cycle counting.
- What’s next for cycle counting in terms of innovations and improvements?
Steve Russell is the Vice President of Software Engineeringfor Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field.
An accomplished IT executive with extensive experience in hands-on technical design, development, and implementation operations, Steve’s history of expertise, particularly in enterprise-based integrations, interoperability, and implementation services management, make him a decisive and intellectual leader who regularly delivers business intelligence solutions
Based in Kansas City, Cloud Inventory’s global team has the supply chain knowledge and mobile-first development expertise to deliver solutions that solve today’s business challenges.
Social Media LinksYou can find this link:
This was also heard by many:Constructing a business case: How can you reveal hidden ROI in cloud-based inventory management
Enterprise Podcast Network (EPN) published the post Cloud-Based Inventory Counting Enhances Warehouse Accuracy