Joe Zammit-Lucia a founder of RADIX – a not-for-profit public policy think tank based in London, and the RADIX Centre for Business, Politics & Society based in Amsterdam joins Enterprise Radio. The New Political Capitalism: The New Way Businesses can Thrive in a Politicalized World is his first book.
Enterprise Radio has teamed up with Author Channel for this episode.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Joe Zammit-Lucia discuss the following:
- Your book, The New Political Capitalism, looks at how businesses can thrive in our deeply politicized world. Could you please tell us a little more?
- There’s been a flurry of controversial political and cultural events in the last year – how do you suggest a business or a leader stay ahead of the curve in order to have a prepared response when the next issue arises?
- Political influence can impact both small and big businesses. Which advice would you offer to small and medium-sized companies?
- But what about brand? Brands are built upon a belief system, as you will see when writing. How do you manage a brand in today’s hyper-political environment?
- Your book isn’t just about navigating the intricacies of political capitalism but also using it to thrive and succeed. These are just a few of the tips you can offer to make that happen.
Joe Zammit-LuciaHe has extensive business and political experience. He is a founder of RADIX – a not-for-profit public policy think tank based in London, and the RADIX Centre for Business, Politics & Society based in Amsterdam. Trained as a physician at the University of London, his later experience spanned R&D, marketing, global brand management, strategic planning, industry economics and public policy. His management consulting company grew quickly to include 150 employees and offices in New York, Tokyo, Cambridge, UK, and New York.
He also acted as a Special Advisor to the Director General at the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and was a member of the Dean’s Advisory Board at the College of Arts, Sciences and Education, Florida International University. The Singapore Forum is a forum for investors long-term and business leaders.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many:With Dr. Martin D. Valle, the Secrets Behind Black Men Hurting
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.