Tanya Zajdel the Founder of Rewire Therapy, a mental health platform that offers 10 minute Neuroplasticity exercises for those of us suffering from chronic stress and healing from trauma joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Tanya Zajdel discuss the following:
- Why did you build this platform?
- What makes you believe a global platform for chronic stress management and trauma therapy is needed at this moment?
- Your point of view is how can business increase revenue?
- What should one expect from Rewire?
- Could you please give some suggestions and tips to help us manage stress?
Tanya’s work with trauma healing and survivorship has been featured at the Tribeca Film Festival, CBC News, Vox Tablet, and Iheart Radio.
Tanya is a mental health worker, a women’s health nurse, and a published feminist author. Tanya focuses primarily on creating programs that facilitate trauma healing through creating new neural connections in the brain called ‘neuroplasticity exercises’.
She uses a variety of proven treatments to restore and reset the nervous systems after trauma, including yoga, somatic therapy and drama therapy.
Social Media Links:
These were also popular: The importance of using healthy hair & skin products
The post Healing from trauma and chronic stress with Rewire Therapy’s Neuroplasticity exercises appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.