Amanda Turbeville is the Global Head of Human Resources for Montway Auto Transport. This national leader in auto transport arranges shipments for more than 140,000 vehicles each year. Enterprise Radio also features Amanda Turbeville.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Amanda Turbeville discuss the following:
- What is the reason for the significant gap between workplace learning and professional development?
- Is it possible to be so resigned because of the gap between workplace learning and employee development?
- What happens when companies don’t focus on their employee’s overall career growth?
- How important is personal learning essential in career management and work environment learning?
- How are coaching and job management so critical for learning in the workplace?
- Is it possible to develop the positive attitudes mentioned above and increase company success?
- How can your staff manage professional growth?
Amanda Turbeville is Montway Auto Transport’s Global Head of Human Resources and has been with the company since 2015. Her focus is managing the HR team, as well as hiring, training, and retaining employees across the company’s two United States and three overseas locations. Amanda is responsible for maximizing internal collaboration and productivity in Montway through effective onboarding procedures and strategic employee engagement.
Social Media Links:
These were also popular: Renowned Artist and Master Counterfeiter Arthur J Williams Jr. Debuts Highly Anticipated “Dollabyte” NFT Collection
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN first published The Post Give Employees Ownerships over Their Career Track