Timothy Nuy is the founder and CEO at Finclusion Group. This enterprise builds financial technology products that make it easy for Africans to access financial tools. He joins Enterprise Radio.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Timothy Nuy discuss the following:
- Please tell us about Finclusion and its products. Who can you benefit?
- What makes your financial products different than other on-the-market models that are machine learning or AI compatible?
- Is Fintech thriving in Africa? And where are there opportunities for growth?
- Finclusion can help you if you are an African businessperson looking to expand your operations. Finclusion Group wants to work with similar entities.
- What do you think Finclusion Group will look like in five years’ time?
Timothy Nuy, the founder and CEO of Finclusion Group is Timothy Nuy. He is passionate about improving the lives of Africans by providing simple, efficient, and relevant financial services. Since its inception in 2018, Finclusion’s proven credit scoring modules have led to the distribution of 310 million in loans to 240,000 customers across five countries.
Nuy created Finclusion in January 2020. Fractal Labs was founded by Nuy in January 2020. This unique framework for risk- and AI modeling is now available to the financial markets.
Nuy received his Bachelor of Science, International Business Economics from Maastricht University in 2008, also completing a program at Cal Berkeley’s Haas School of Business. Nuy was appointed Director of African Development Corporation in 2011, an investment company that focuses on the financial service industry.
Nuy was appointed Deputy Chief Executive Officer at MyBucks in March 2015. This company operated financial institutions across Africa, Europe and Australia. His promotion to Chief Executive Officer was in March 2019, which opened up the doors for him to start his businesses.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many: Global Entrepreneurship: Navigating The Language Marketplace
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN first published Finclusion Ushering into the Financial Models Bringing in Financial Inclusion to Africa