Thomas Barrett, the Founder & CEO of Encirca, an ICANN-accredited domain name registrar now providing services for Web 3.0 and the decentralized web joins Enterprise Radio.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Thomas Barrett discuss the following:
- Please describe Web 3.0, the decentralized web and the differences it offers from today’s web experience.
- How are domain names on the decentralized web different from the “classic” extensions we are familiar with, such as .com or .net?
- What are the most important concerns for entrepreneurs as well as global businesses when it comes to establishing their brand in Web 3.0?
- It is my understanding that you serve on the executive committee of ICANN (the global domain registrar services). What is ICANN’s take on the decentralized web and how are they managing domains?
- Is your business connected to the blockchain, decentralized web, and digital brands that are metaverse-focused?
Tom Barrett brings over 35 years’ experience to technology. He has expertise in branding protection, web development, and blockchain. Encirca, an ICANN-accredited domain registrar, is currently President and Founder. Name Share, Inc., also serves as President.
Tom currently serves as Chair of both the Blockchain Subcommittee and the ICANN NomCom Review Working Group.
Tom holds engineering degrees from WPI, MIT and he resides in Cape Ann, Massachusetts.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many: Jack Carlson: Building Rowing Blazers and its Future
Enterprise Podcast Network (EPN) published Encirca, which provides services for Web 3.0 & the decentralized Web.