Brenda Cooper, an Emmy Award winning and celebrity stylist, costume designer and color expert who just published her book The Silhoutte Solution joins Enterprise Radio.
Enterprise Radio has teamed up with Author Channel for this episode.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Brenda Cooper discuss the following:
- You Were the Costume Designer for The Nanny – How does It make You feel to see what a lasting iconic impression You have created – and how people still copy and emulate the Nanny’s Look ?
- Today we are here to talk about your Book that just launched —“The Silhouette Solution” Published by Penguin books – tell us about it.
- How can your system assist you in integrating back into the office, events and meetings as people return to work??
- Tell us what was the biggest obstacle to writing a book. Would you change anything if it were possible?
- I am the Chief Executive Officer of Brenda Cooper Style What is your favorite part of impacting and making a difference in people’s lives How do you see your style system empower people.
Brenda Cooper is an Emmy Award winning fashion and celebrity stylist, costume designer, color expert and inspirational speaker, who is dedicated to helping you become your most attractive and confident self!
She changes lives for the better by providing a unique dressing method that transforms how you’ll view your wardrobe, your style, and ultimately yourself. As a result, her clients exude substance and style, commanding authority before they’ve even said hello.
Social Media Links:
These were also popular: Paul Sangillo’s Thriller, The Golden Prison
Brenda Cooper, Emmy Award Winning Fashion Stylist and Celebrity Stylist Brenda Cooper originally appeared on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.