Brady Harris, the Chief Executive Officer of Dwolla joins Enterprise Radio. With over 20 years of experience in the payments industry, he’s making programmable payments the standard for any industry.
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Brady Harris discuss the following:
- Could you briefly tell Dwolla about yourself and the journey that led to your current position, as well as a bit about the history of the company.
- Which were the biggest challenges or obstacles in your quest to locate Dwolla, and what did you do about them?
- The digital payments industry is continuing to grow at a remarkable rate. What does Dwolla offer that sets it apart from other companies?
- How can entrepreneurs overcome their fears or obstacles to running a business?
- Could you please tell our audience which key partners Dwolla has been doing business with over the past few years?
Brady HarrisDwolla’s Chief Executive Officer, is. With over 20 years of experience in the payments industry, he’s making programmable payments the standard for any industry.
Prior to Dwolla, Harris was the President of Payscape, a nationwide FinTech/SaaS provider that offers dynamic payment solutions. Harris was part of Payscape’s senior executive team and managed more than 1000 employees in 13 offices around the world. His key role was in Payscape’s merger with Payroc. This resulted in a payment giant that can operate in 46 countries and 60,000+ companies, each of which receives over $25 million in payment volume annually.
In his 18 year history of leadership in FinTech, Payments and SaaS industries, including multiple successful private equity transactions, Harris excels at accelerating growth and successfully scaling businesses. Glassdoor ranked Harris as the third highest-rated CEO in America for 2017.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many: Alex A Molinaroli, former CEO of the company discusses effective leadership in modern business
Dwolla Harris & Brady Harris Modernize Digital Payments was originally published on Enterprise Podcast network – EPN.