Enterprise Fit Radio features Dr. Regina Janicik (MD), who heads Downtown Private Health with Dr. Ora Pearlstien. This membership model program focuses on optimizing healthcare, primary care and concierge medicine, while strengthening doctor-patient relationships.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Regina Janicik Discuss the following:
- Dr. Janicik, why don’t’ you start by telling us about how you became a physician and why you chose to focus on internal medicine and primary care?
- Why did you choose to move to the concierge model? What did it look like for you, a doctor (model of care and financial sustainability),?()
- Which are the most important benefits that Members receive from the concierge program? What were the most notable benefits of the COVID Pandemic?
- Is it possible to see how patients have reacted? What do you think this model does to help patients achieve optimal health?
- Your best advice for doctors considering a transition to concierge?
Regina Janicik is an Internist who has worked in New York since 1996. After completing her medical training, she graduated in 1996 from the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine. Dr. Janicik did her residency at University of Chicago Hospital. She also completed a Fellowship at New York University in General Internal Medicine/Primary care. She is board-certified in Internal Medicine and has received several honors and awards, including the Alpha Omega Alpha award from the University of Chicago, recognition for teaching excellence from the University of Chicago, the American Medical Women’s Association Associate Award, the Merck Award, class honors from the University of Michigan where she earned her bachelor’s degree and is a recognized Castle Connolly Top Doctor®.
Janicik taught at New York University for many years and helped develop the curriculum in health communication and bedside manner. Downtown Primary Care LLP, New York City was co-founded by Dr. Janicik. She is a strong believer in both the interpersonal aspect of medicine and patient communication. This has allowed her to deliver high-quality primary healthcare.
Sites: ccphp.net/downtown-private-health | https://downtownmds.com
This was also heard by many:CPG Store Locator Software Launched
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN first published the article Downtown Private Health – A model membership program that optimizes healthcare.