Dr. Deanne De Vries, the author of Africa: Open for Business–Discover the ABCs of doing business in Africa and why now is the time to invest in this continent of opportunity joins Enterprise Radio. The book has become a top international bestseller across seven countries and multiple business sectors.
Enterprise Radio has teamed up with Author Channel for this episode.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Deanne De Vries discuss the following:
- Why do you refer to Africa as AfriCAN – the can-do continent?
- What is the best time to start a business in Africa?
- How do you get started in Africa?
- Which type of capital are you required to run a business here in Africa
- Which businesses are doing well in Africa?
- In conclusion, there is no reason why a company should not think about Africa and consider opening a business there.
For more than 30 years, Dr. Deanne De Vries has been changing people’s and companies’ mindsets about doing business in Africa by challenging outdated images, opening doors and introducing them to AfriCAN, the can-do-continent. Proficiency in six languages allowed Dr. De Vries to interview Heads of State from across Africa for her Ph.D. This enabled her to gain an understanding of the realities on the ground and help everyone learn the ABCs to doing business in Africa, as well as why this is the right time to invest.
Social Media Links
These were also popular: Black America and The Wealth Gap: Tracing Generational Injustice
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN published the post Doing Business in Africa With Dr. Deanne Devries.