Cole Lysaught and Abbas Khan, Managing Partners and Co-Founders at Bloom Health Partners joins Enterprise Radio. They are here to discuss their plans to help schools, businesses, and entertainment productions operate in what we now know as “the new normal.”
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Cole Lysaught & Abbas Khan discuss the following:
- What exactly is Bloom Health Partners? Which type of service are you offering? What are your principal clients?
- Bloom was founded in the midst of the pandemic a year ago. Please tell us more about how you created a temporary covid testing facility in a parking garage, and the events that led up to it.
- How did it all end? How did Bloom go from a parking lot to working with Fortune 500 companies, TV and Movie Studios and schools?
- What is your vision for the Bloom service platform? Could you please describe the business model of Bloom? How is Bloom different than your competition?
- The past year has been a stressful one for our healthcare system. It also revealed many broken parts. Let’s talk a little bit about what you saw and the disruption that Bloom looked to create within the industry? What are your strategies for transforming the health care system and making businesses more competitive? What does it mean for clients?
- Everyone has faced enormous challenges during the covid period, including misinformation and education. Let us know a bit about you and your Board of directors. How many people are involved? These boards are crucial for your client support model. Could you please explain?
- How do you see the greatest challenges facing industries and companies in this current pandemic phase? How can you help them overcome these obstacles?
- Bloom was recently acquired by Maitri Health Technologies. This is what does it mean for Bloom and Maitri. How do we move forward?
Cole Lysaught is Managing Partner and Co-Founder at Bloom Health Partners. Cole Lysaught is an entrepreneur who brings with her a solid background in operational and financial leadership. His extensive experience includes investment and scaling existing portfolio companies as well as managing investments, leading teams, and overseeing operations.
Before joining Bloom, Cole worked as a partner at Ahkeo Ventures (an early stage Venture Capital firm). Cole has assisted over $1Billion USD in transactions throughout a variety of industries such as energy, tourism, banking, and hospitality. Cole has been a successful leader and investor in CPL investments. He is also the current Managing Partner of CPL, which is an investment management company.
Cole is a US delegate to the G 20 Entrepreneurial summits in Toronto, Mexico City and serves on the Dallas Alumni Board of directors at Texas Christian University. Previously, he spent six years as a Host Committee Member for the Great Investors’ Best Ideas Foundation (GIBI, a nonprofit organization that benefits The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research and the Vickery Meadow Youth Development Foundation. With a BBA degree in Finance and Entrepreneurial management from Texas Christian University, he was cum laude.
Abbas Khan is Managing Partner and Co-Founder at Bloom Health Partners. A true collaborator with a knack for building teams and implementing creative solutions, Abbas embodies Bloom Health Partner’s mission to ensure “unstoppable is possible.” His entrepreneurial spirit and strategic thinking have been instrumental in forming key partnerships to grow Bloom’s client base in the U.S. and expand its best-in-class clinical operations to other countries.
Abbas previously served as the Marketing and Business Development Manager at Life Biosciences and Commercialization Directors for CloudMex Health, a cutting-edge tech company in the health sector. There he managed Anthem Health’s partnership and product developments, and also led the rebranding of their communications strategy. Abbas has held various strategic marketing roles with Sterling-Rice Group as well as PepsiCo. Abbas is currently studying for his MBA at Yale School of Management in Healthcare.
Outside of work, Abbas enjoys time with his family and supporting charitable causes with his wife and through their family’s foundation, which was founded by his philanthropist mother and father. The Khan Family Foundation actively focuses its charitable giving on underserved youth, education initiatives and women’s empowerment.
People also listened to this: Leading Leaders – a New Roadmap
The post Dallas-based Start-Up Bloom Health Partners, born in the midst of the pandemic appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.