Kevin DeLine, the Senior Director of Product Management for Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field again joins Enterprise Radio. Kevin is here to talk about how to maximize inventory using a cycle counting strategy that’s well-executed and designed.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Kevin DeLineDiscuss the following:
- First, could you explain how cycle counting differs from a physical inventory? Second, would cycle counts be beneficial for businesses?
- The timing of the counts seems to be an important part. What are the best business practices for conducting cycle counts?
- Is it possible to improve cycle counting practices by using inventory management software?
- Can you tell us more about Cloud Inventory’s cycle counting technology specifically? As a leader in the space, what makes Cloud Inventory’s solutions unique?
- What are your top ideas for cycle counting innovation?
Kevin DeLine is the Senior Director of Product Management for Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field.
The accomplished Senior Executive DeLineWith over twenty years of successful experience developing, implementing, managing and managing innovative stock management solutions, she has more than 20 years. As Senior Director for Product Management DeLineDirects the team responsible for designing and managing mobile-first cloud-based inventory management software that increases productivity, improves compliance, optimizes inventory, and generates revenue.
Based in Kansas City, Cloud Inventory’s global team has the supply chain knowledge and mobile-first development expertise to deliver solutions that solve today’s business challenges.
Social Media Links:
These were also popular:Rethinking Consumer Appeal Using Cognitive Science
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN published the post Cycle Counting Best Practices, Kevin DeLine, Senior Director Product Management.