Enterprise Radio is joined by Brian Hart, President and Founder of Flackable in Philadelphia, a prestigious public relations firm that has won numerous awards and represents a variety of financial and professional service brands.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guest Brian Hart discuss the following:
- Your main work is with small companies in the professional and financial services sectors. What is one of the biggest barriers you see getting in the way of small businesses’ PR success?
- It is something you’ve done for many years. What is the significance of this issue to you?
- How does credibility marketing work?
- How important is small-business credibility marketing?
- How does Flackable help support your clients’ businesses in their growth with credibility marketing?
SummarySmall businesses need to integrate credibility marketing in their PR strategies in order to build strong pipelines of growth.
Brian HartFlackable’s President is also the founder and president. Flackable represents a wide range of financial and professional-service brands and has won numerous awards. Flackable is a Philadelphia-based public relations agency that helps growth-driven brands reach new levels in credibility, authority, and influence. His professional recognition includes Bulldog Reporter‘s 2021 Silver PR Star Under 40, Irish America Magazine’s 2019, 2018 & 2017 Business 100, PR News’ 2017 Rising PR Stars 30 & Under, Lehigh Valley Business’s 2016 Forty Under 40 and Adweek’s 2015 PR Industry 30 Under 30. Brian graduated from Temple University with a B.A. Strategic Communication, and Political Science Minor.
Social Media Links:
These were also popular: Brandon Taubman: Data Science is Important, From Real Estate Investing to Baseball Recruiting
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN published the post Credibility Marketing: Fuel Your Growth