Reincubate founder and CEO Aidan Fitzpatrick joined Enterprise Radio to discuss Camo (the app that transforms smart phones into clear webcams for laptops and PCs)
Hear to host Eric Dye & guest Aidan Fitzpatrick discuss the following:
- Video is becoming the most popular channel to increase brand engagement.
- Is this the type of engagement you see?
- How is quality video production key to brand success?
- Do you think this means that everyone who is a creator or an influencer has to own a high-end production department?
- Are you able to offer expert advice on how to create a branded, professional video presence for those that are just starting out?
Aidan Fitzpatrick founded Reincubate in 2008 after building the world’s first iPhone data recovery tool, iPhone Backup Extractor. He’s led Reincubate to win the UK’s highest business honor twice, has spoken at Google on entrepreneurship, and is a graduate of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization’s Leadership Academy. Over 20 scholarly works have cited his research. He was the CTO of Artspages where he provided music to Apple for its iTunes Store and eventually built the biggest SAN in Norway. Fitzpatrick, who was European Development Manager at CNET in Europe, managed key technical projects, such as unification and integration of EU publishing systems. Wiggle saw him as the CTO until its $230m success.
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many:IoT sensors, machine learning and future weather forecasting
Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.