Erika Andersen is the founder of Proteus International, a consulting company. She also wrote The Secret Life of Erika. Transformation from the inside out: Making you, your team, and your organization change-capable Enterprise Radio joins the group.
Enterprise Radio has teamed up with Author Channel for this episode.
Pay attention to host Eric Dye & guests Erika Andersen discuss the following:
- There are lots of books on change – what makes your approach unique?
- Why is it often so hard for us to make change – especially professionally?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you’ve seen organization make when they try to make big changes happen?
- Which advice do you have for leaders who want to guide their employees through the process of change?
- You talk about becoming “change-capable” what do you mean by that, and why is it important?
- How has the experience of the pandemic shown us how to change?
Erika Anderson is the founding partner of Proteus International, a coaching, consulting, and training firm that focuses on leader readiness. For over three decades, she’s served as a consultant and advisor to top executives at today’s leading organizations, including Amazon, Spotify, Charter/Spectrum, and the Yale School of Public Health. She’s the author of four bestselling books, including Growing Great Employees Do not be a bad first; is a popular leadership blogger at Forbes.com; and is the host of Proteus Leader ShowA podcast about leadership and business that is ranked among the top 10 globally. Her newest book is Change from the Inside Out: Making You, Your Team, and Your Organization Change-Capable (Berrett-Koehler Publishers; October 26, 2021).
Website: https://erikaandersen.com | https://proteus-international.com
Social Media Links:
This was also heard by many:The Bridge to School Improvement
Can unrelenting change be a good thing? It Can—With These 3 Shifts appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.